Bank of America Releases Inaugural Small Business Owner Report
Jun 20, 2012
The Small Business Owner Report explores the concerns, aspirations and perspectives of small business owners across the country. The survey uncovers a sense of optimism about their own business as they look toward the future 12 months. It also found managing the ongoing success of their business creates more stress for small business owners than any other aspect of their lives.
"We know how much small business owners give up to make their businesses successful, but despite their sacrifices, they are still optimistic about the future," said Dean Athanasia, Preferred and Small Business executive at Bank of America. "Therefore, we believe that the financial services industry, the business community and the general public must continue to take steps to support the growth and success of our small business sector."
The Bank of America Small Business Owner Report reveals that small business owners across the country:
- Feel that running a small business is more stressful than raising children
- Remain committed and optimistic about their future despite challenges and sacrifices
- Have confidence in the local economy and believe their own decisions fuel optimism
- Need personal guidance and expertise to help them better manage their day to day cash flow
- Believe marketing their business is a key driver for generating more revenue over the next 12 months
Bank of America shares small business owners' optimism and wants them to be successful. The bank is working hard to be there with the right tools and advice to help them manage their credit and cash and stay ahead of their financial needs. As the business environment becomes more complex, Bank of America continues to expand and deepen its commitment to help small businesses thrive in every community the bank serves.