Bank of America Corporation has a variety of social handles with several purposes, including sharing what we're doing in local communities, providing customer service assistance, and sharing information about career opportunities at Bank of America.
Our company social pages are all public, which means that anyone can see our posts and what is posted publicly on our page by the public. Because our social pages are public and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
When engaging with Bank of America Corporation, we encourage everyone to:
- Use common courtesy and be respectful of others.
- Create your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent.
- Never repost someone else's copyrighted work, unless you have permission.
- Never post personal, identifying, or confidential information.
We reserve the right to delete comments or posts we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, or unrelated.
- Indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind—including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings, or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous, or otherwise misleading in any way.
If you are a Bank of America customer with a specific question about an account, please engage us on Twitter @BofA_Help or through our Facebook page using the Send Message button and a Bank of America employee will assist you. You can also get help by:
- Contacting us at bankofamerica.com
- Logging in to your online banking
- Calling us at 1.800.432.1000
- Visiting one of our financial centers and speaking with a professional in person
If you are a Bank of America Global Banking and Markets client with a specific question about your account, you can get help by contacting us at www.bofaml.com.
If you are a Merrill Lynch Wealth Management client with a specific question about an account, you can get help by calling us at 1.800.MERRILL (637.7455).
If you are a Bank of America Private Bank client with a specific question about an account, you can get help by calling us at 1.800.878.7878.
If you are a Merrill Edge Self-Directed client with a specific question about an account, you can get help by calling us at 1.888.MER.EDGE (637.3343).
Bank of America Corporation has a presence in various social media/social networking outlets and may occasionally identify and respond to customers seeking assistance with banking-related issues. In the event a customer receives such a communication from the bank regarding a service request or other need, the customer may be offered other Bank of America channels to help address those concerns as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Copyright and intellectual property policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any comments to our social pages, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our company pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, ideas, or any other content on our social Pages, you are granting Bank of America nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to third-party sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, site or company. Bank of America is a large corporation with many advertising relationships. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that Bank of America may have with an individual, site or company.
Paid sponsors and sponsorships
Some linked third-party sites may contain content from sponsors, or sponsorships, paid for by Bank of America. These paid sponsors should disclose this relationship on their sites. Additionally, those paid sponsors' posts may contain the term "Paid Sponsor," indicating the paid nature of the relationship.
Privacy and security policies