Throughout our Global Ambassadors Program in Johannesburg, South Africa, we’ll be posting blogs and photos highlighting our Global Ambassadors and mentees and the events they participate in throughout the week, including one-on-one mentoring sessions, professional development trainings, a site visit to an HIV/AIDS clinic, a public forum convening experts and thought leaders to explore the role of women in advancing economic and social progress in Africa, and more.
Jump to a spotlight story:
- "Africa's time is now": Global Ambassadors share reflections
- Employee blog: South Africa 2015
- View photos from the program's most recent events in Johannesburg
- Read more updates from our partner, Vital Voices, as they document the program's return to South Africa
Julia Benadie is a Director and Head of Corporate Banking on the Global Corporate and Investment Banking team in South Africa. Julia joined Bank of America Merrill Lynch in 2009 and has 13 years of investment banking experience. She is a member of LEAD for Women and was recently selected as a mentor for the Cherie Blair Foundation Mentoring Women in Business program. Julia is attending the Global Ambassadors Program and providing live updates from the event. Get the full story.
Read more updates from our partner, Vital Voices, as they document the program's return to South Africa
- Antonia and Joyce: Spirit of Ubuntu
- Global Ambassadors Program in South Africa: Right Time, Right Place
- South Africa 2015: Empowering Women Leaders Fighting HIV/AIDS
Learn more about Vital Voices>>