Chris Hyzy, Chief Investment Officer for Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank, hosts this special two-part program addressing some of investors’ most top-of-mind questions as we move into the second half of 2021.
The program opens with Chris and BofA Global Research panelists Haim Israel, Michelle Meyer and Savita Subramanian exploring the key issues and forces impacting the economy, the world and our daily lives. Next, in a one-to-one conversation, Chris sits down with special guest Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer of Global Fixed Income for BlackRock, to discuss potential strategies for the road ahead.
Topic areas include:
- Where the economic recovery could go from here
- What’s next for inflation and interest rates
- How tax changes might affect investments
- The future of infrastructure, health care and other key sectors
- Next-gen technologies transforming our lives
- Potential investment opportunities for this year and beyond