Bank of America’s Museums on Us® program features many of the most renowned arts, culture and educational institutions in the United States. From New York, Chicago and L.A. to towns such as Windsor Locks, Connecticut, Museums on Us provides a cultural benefit to cardholders nationwide. On the first full weekend of every month, Museums on Us offers Bank of America and Merrill Lynch debit and credit cardholders free admission to more than 150 cultural organizations across 94 cities in 31 states.
In the program, now in its 16th year, Bank of America partners with an array of institutions including museums, science centers, botanical gardens and aquariums. New partners include the MIT Museum in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the Portland Children’s Museum in Oregon, the Orlando Science Center in Florida and the San Antonio Museum of Art in Texas. Notable institutions such as The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), The Art Institute of Chicago and the Houston Zoo continue to participate in the program.
The additions for 2013 are:
- AMOA-Arthouse, Austin, Texas
- Austin Children’s Museum, Austin, Texas
- Children’s Museum of Virginia, Portsmouth, Virginia
- El Museo del Barrio, New York, New York
- Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton, Massachusetts
- McNay Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- MIT Museum, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Museum of Russian Icons, Clinton, Massachusetts
- New England Air Museum, Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Orlando Science Center, Orlando, Florida
- Portland Children’s Museum, Portland, Oregon
- Provincetown Art Association and Museum, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Queens Museum of Art, New York, New York
- San Antonio Museum of Art, San Antonio, Texas
- San Antonio Children’s Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, Seattle, Washington
- Witte Museum, San Antonio, Texas
“For 16 seasons, our customers have participated in Museums on Us throughout the nation at some of America’s finest cultural institutions,” said Rena DeSisto, Bank of America global arts and culture executive. “Our Museums on Us program is an important part of the diverse portfolio of our cultural support, which is designed to engage local communities, individuals and organizations.”
To qualify for the Museums on Us program, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch customers present their credit or debit card and a valid photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. Admission is limited to the cardholder and excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows. It also can’t be combined with other offers. For more information about Museums on Us and to locate a museum near you, visit http://museums.bankofamerica.com.