To be considered for a local grant, your organization:
- Must be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, not classified as a private foundation and not operating through a fiscal agent or sponsor
- Must be based and serve communities in these markets
- Must be aligned with our funding priorities of community development, health, jobs and small business resiliency.
The following organizations are not eligible for funding:
- We do not provide funding to any organization that discriminates based on race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status, or espouses hate.
- Individuals, including those seeking scholarships or fellowship assistance
- Political, labor, fraternal organizations, or civic clubs
- Government and municipal agencies and organizations
- Endowment funds
- Fiscally sponsored organizations
- We do not provide general funding to any organization whose purpose is to promote or to discourage the observance or proselytization of religious beliefs. However, we will support such organization’s funding of homeless shelters, soup kitchens or other social service needs. The organization may be asked to provide proof of the community project receiving funding.
- Individual pre-K-12 schools (private, public, charter, individual school supporting foundations, PTA/PTO organizations)
- Memorial campaigns
- While we may sponsor the opportunities below through other funding avenues, these opportunities are ineligible for charitable grants
- Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs
- Travel-related events, including student trips or tours
- Development or production of books, films, videos, or television programs.
- Contact us at email@example.com