We encourage you to visit our company pages today to see how we’re connected and follow us for career news and official information about Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Our company LinkedIn pages are public, which means that anyone can see your comments and they may even show up in search-engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). While we want to foster healthy discussion, we may occasionally remove comments that don't fit our company’s community guidelines.
Because our company’s LinkedIn pages are public pages and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Do not post someone else's copyrighted work unless you have permission
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information
Please note that these pages are moderated by Bank of America employees. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll reply to every comment.
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a Bank of America customer with a specific question about your Bank of America, N.A. account, you can get help by:
- Contacting us at https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go
- Logging in to our online banking
- Calling us at 1.800.432.1000
- Tweeting us at our @BofA_Help handle
- Visiting one of our banking centers and speaking with a professional in person
- Contacting a service specialist through the Get Help section of our Bank of America app on Facebook, which you can access here
- In person: http://www.bankofamerica.com/locations
If you are a Merrill Lynch client with a specific question about your Merrill Lynch account, you can get help by:
- Contacting your Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor
- Emailing us at Mlolmail_mlolmail@ml.com
- Calling us at 1.800.MERRILL (637.7455)
If you are a Bank of America Merrill Lynch client with a specific question about your account, you can get help by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank of America has a presence in various social media/social networking outlets and may occasionally identify and respond to customers seeking assistance with banking-related issues. In the event a customer receives such a communication from the bank regarding a service request or other need, the customer may be offered other Bank of America channels to help address those concerns as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Those are the basics. Our full policies are listed below.
Our company LinkedIn pages are moderated by Bank of America employees. All comments will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our LinkedIn page is a place for conversations between and among individuals and Bank of America, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit bankofamerica.com, ML.com, USTrust.com or BofAML.com for more information about specific banking products and services.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our LinkedIn page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Our LinkedIn page is also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. Suspicious e-mails should be forwarded to email@example.com. If you would like to make a report, please call 1.800.933.6262 and a representative can assist you.
- Bank of America reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
If you are a member of the media, please visit the following newsrooms for more information and press contacts:
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any comments to our LinkedIn page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our company LinkedIn pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, ideas, or any other content on our Company LinkedIn pages, you are granting Bank of America nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, website or company. Bank of America is a large corporation with many advertising relationships. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that Bank of America or its affiliates may have with an individual, website or company.
Paid Sponsors and Sponsorships
Some linked third-party sites may contain content from sponsors, or sponsorships, paid for by Bank of America and/or its affiliates. These paid sponsors may disclose this relationship on their sites. Additionally, those paid sponsors' posts may contain the term "Paid Sponsor," indicating the paid nature of the relationship.
Company Pages on LinkedIn
Our LinkedIn company pages were created by LinkedIn. They are about Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch. These pages are not endorsed by, or affiliated with, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, or Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For questions regarding LinkedIn company profiles, contact LinkedIn. Interactive Data quotes delayed 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 minutes for NYSE and AMEX. Market data provided by Interactive Data. Terms & Conditions. Powered and implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.
Privacy and Security Policies
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Any opinions, views, statements, estimates, or projections ("posts") posted on our company’s social media sites or pages are solely those of the individual author(s). As such, any posts by an employee or agent of Bank of America Merrill Lynch or any of its affiliates ("BofAML") are solely those of such employee or agent and do not necessarily reflect the views of BofAML. Such posts by a BofAML employee or agent are intended to be used solely for informational purposes and are not meant to be an official statement, confirmation, offer or agreement of any kind, nor a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. Similarly, BofAML does not accept time-sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders to purchase or sell securities, via online posts, All market prices and market data contained in or attached to a post are indicative and subject to change without notice. BofAML has no obligation to update, modify, or amend any posts on the company social media pages or sites, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof, in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, projection, forecast, or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.
Third-party posts and/or links do not reflect the views of BofAML. BofAML does not adopt or endorse, and shall not be responsible for third-party posts. BofAML reserves the right to intercept, monitor, review and retain all posts posted to this web site by any third-party as permitted by applicable law. All posts, whether by third-parties or by BofAML employees or agents, may be subject to being archived, monitored and produced to regulators and in litigation in accordance with BofAML's policies and applicable laws, rules and regulations. Unless expressly prohibited by applicable law, posts may be archived in countries other than the country in which the party making the post is located, and may be treated in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country of each individual included in the entire communication. BofAML further reserves the right to remove or modify any post, whether posted by its employee or agent, or by a third-party to the site if, in its sole discretion, the post is not consistent with its policies or business purposes.
Any posts or other content, information, or any materials provided on this web page is on an "as is" basis. BofAML makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or as to the results to be obtained by recipients, and shall not in any way be liable to any recipient for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein. BofAML does not waive any intellectual property rights in the posts.
The information in the posts on the company’s social media pages or sites are not intended to replace a recipient's own internal business processes for evaluating proposed transactions. Recipients should seek financial advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any securities referred to in such posts and should understand that any statements regarding future prospects of the instruments or the securities included in them may not be realized. There can be no assurance that securities mentioned in the posts could be sold or bought at such prices from BofAML or another party or market participants. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Foreign currency rates of exchange may adversely affect the value, price or income of any security or related investment. BofAML does not provide tax, accounting or regulatory advice. Any tax statements contained in a post are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S., federal, state or local tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement. Please consult your advisor as to any tax, accounting or legal statements made to the company’s social media sites or pages.
Without limiting the foregoing, BofAML shall have no liability whatsoever to a recipient of any message or content, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by such recipient as a result of or in connection with any actions, opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it or any third party, whether or not based on the content, information, or materials contained to the company’s social media sites or pages.
BofAML employees that make defamatory statements and/or statements that infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by online communications may violate company policy. Such statements are being made outside the scope of employment and the employee making the statement may be subject to discipline, up to and including termination. The company will not accept any liability in respect to such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising from such statements.
The inclusion of a link to an external web site by BofAML should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services). BofAML is not responsible for either the content, or output, of external websites. "Bank of America Merrill Lynch" is the marketing name for the global banking, global markets and institutional retirement businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Lending, derivatives and other commercial banking activities are performed globally by banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation, including Bank of America, N.A., member FDIC. Securities, strategic advisory, and other investment banking activities are performed globally by investment banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation ("Investment Banking Affiliates"), including, in the United States, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp., both of which are registered as broker- dealers and members of SIPC, and, in other jurisdictions, by locally registered entities. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp. are registered as futures commission merchants with the CFTC and are members of the NFA.
Investment products offered by Investment Banking Affiliates:
Are Not FDIC Insured * May Lose Value * Are Not Bank Guaranteed.