Elizabeth Street Capital, a Tory Burch Foundation – Bank of America initiative, supports women-owned and -operated businesses to foster economic independence and promote local economies through job creation and community revitalization.
I am a woman entrepreneur. How do I apply for a loan from Elizabeth Street Capital - a Tory Burch Foundation and Bank of America initiative?
Elizabeth Street Capital – a Tory Burch Foundation and Bank of America initiative – has launched initial operations in six markets. For more information, please visit www.toryburchfoundation.org or contact a nonprofit entrepreneurial loan center partner in your area:
- Accion East, 1.866.245.0783, 56 Roland Street, Suite 300, Boston, MA 02129, website: www.accionusa.org
- Self-Help, 1.800.476.7428, 926 Elizabeth Avenue, Suite 302, Charlotte, NC 28204, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.self-help.org/elizabethstreetcapital
- Nevada Microenterprise Initiative (in partnership with VEDC), 1.702.734.3555, 112 South Water Street, Henderson, NV 89015, website: www.4microbiz.com
- UCEDC, 1.908.527.1166, 75 Chestnut Street, Cranford, NJ 07016-2937, email: email@example.com; website: www.ucedc.com
- Accion East, 1.866.245.0783, 80 Maiden Lane, Suite 903, New York, NY 10038, website: www.accionusa.org
- Entrepreneur Works, 1.215.545.3100 x226, 111 S. Independence Mall East, The Bourse Building, Suite 810, Philadelphia, PA 19106, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.myentrepreneurworks.org
What if women entrepreneurs living outside those markets wish to apply for a loan?
At this time, Elizabeth Street Capital – a Tory Burch Foundation and Bank of America initiative – operates in six markets; however, we expect to expand to other markets within the first two years of operation and will announce additional markets in the future. For now, you can enter your contact information at www.toryburchfoundation.org and someone will be in touch if the program expands to your city.
Who is eligible for a loan?
The program is designed primarily for women entrepreneurs with an established (in operation for two or more years), sustainable business generating the majority of the entrepreneur's income, a satisfactory credit rating and a passion for growth. Eligibility will be determined by the local nonprofit entrepreneurial loan centers and will vary by market.
What are the dates of the mentoring events in your six launch cities?
If you are interested in learning more about an upcoming mentoring event, please sign up to receive information.
I live in one of your launch cities. May I apply for a loan now or do I have to wait for your mentoring event?
Yes, you can apply for a loan now. We can connect you with one of our nonprofit entrepreneurial loan center partners and will keep your name on our list to attend a mentoring event in your city. Please provide your information here.
Do I have to be a Bank of America customer to apply for a loan?
No, the nonprofit entrepreneurial loan centers will not consider whether an applicant is a Bank of America customer when evaluating a loan request.
Can anyone attend the mentoring events?
Women entrepreneurs with established businesses can register for mentoring events through the Tory Burch Foundation; we will also work with local community partners to identify women who may be interested in participating.