Elizabeth Street Capital, a Tory Burch Foundation – Bank of America initiative, supports women-owned and -operated businesses to foster economic independence and promote local economies through job creation and community revitalization.
I am a woman entrepreneur. How do I apply for a loan from Elizabeth Street Capital - a Tory Burch Foundation and Bank of America initiative?
For more information, or to see if the program is active in your area, please visit www.toryburchfoundation.org or contact a community development financial institution near you:
- Accion Chicago, 1.312.275.3000, 1436 W. Randolph Street, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60607, website: www.accionchicago.org
- Nevada Microenterprise Initiative (in partnership with VEDC), 1.702.734.3555, 112 South Water Street, Henderson, NV 89015, website: www.4microbiz.com
- Valley Economic Development Center, 1.818.907.9977, 5121 Van Nuys Blvd., 3rd Floor, Van Nuys, CA 91403, website: www.VEDC.org
- justine PETERSEN, 1.314.533.2411, 1023 North Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, Missouri 63106, website: www.justinepetersen.org/
- UCEDC, 1.908.527.1166, 75 Chestnut Street, Cranford, NJ 07016-2937, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.ucedc.com
- Accion East, 1.866.245.0783, 80 Maiden Lane, Suite 903, New York, NY 10038, website: www.accionusa.org
- Self-Help, 1.800.476.7428, 926 Elizabeth Avenue, Suite 302, Charlotte, NC 28204, email: email@example.com; website: www.self-help.org/elizabethstreetcapital
- Entrepreneur Works, 1.215.545.3100 x226, 111 S. Independence Mall East, The Bourse Building, Suite 810, Philadelphia, PA 19106, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.myentrepreneurworks.org
- Opportunity Fund, 1.408.297.0204, 100 Bush Street, Suite 1550, San Francisco, CA, email: email@example.com; website: www.opportunityfund.org/loans
- PeopleFund, website: www.peoplefund.org
– Austin: 1.512.472.8087, 2921 E. 17th St, Building D, Suite 1, Austin, TX 78702
– Dallas: 1.214.942.6698, 2801 Swiss Ave, Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75204
– Houston: 1.888.222.0017 ext 140, 12337 Jones Rd, Suite 407, Houston TX 77070
If Elizabeth Street Capital isn’t active in my community, can I still apply for a loan?
Elizabeth Street Capital is working to continue expanding across the country, and will announce additional markets in the future. For now, you can enter your contact information at www.toryburchfoundation.org and someone will be in touch if the program expands to your community.
Who is eligible for a loan?
The program is designed primarily for women entrepreneurs with an established (in operation for two or more years), sustainable business generating the majority of the entrepreneur's income, a satisfactory credit rating and a passion for growth. Eligibility will be determined by the local community development financial institutions and will vary by market.
May I apply for a loan now or do I have to wait for a mentoring event?
Yes, you can apply for a loan now. We can connect you with one of our community development financial institutions and will keep your name on our list to attend a mentoring event in your city. Please provide your information here.
Do I have to be a Bank of America customer to apply for a loan?
No, the community development financial institutions will not consider whether an applicant is a Bank of America customer when evaluating a loan request.