RULES OF CONDUCT
The EXPERIENCE is public, which means that anyone may potentially be able to see your comments, photos, videos, content and posts (collectively, “Posts”) that are submitted in connection with the EXPERIENCE. While we want to foster healthy sharing, we encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know or have reason to believe may be fraudulent
- Not post someone else's copyrighted work unless you have permission
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information (such as full names, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, or account numbers)
The EXPERIENCE is monitored by Bank of America employees or individuals acting on behalf of the bank. All Posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our Rules. We reserve the right to disregard, reject or ignore Posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. While the EXPERIENCE is monitored, because the experience is public and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
- The EXPERIENCE is meant as a way for sharing your support and gratitude to the US Military, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit bankofamerica.com for more information about specific products and services.
- Submission of an acceptable Post to the EXPERIENCE does not guarantee its display across Bank of America or partner-owned sites/social media channels. Bank of America and its partners reserve the right to use discretion in selecting content for republication.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, right of publicity, trade secrets or securities).
- The EXPERIENCE is only for your personal use. You may not use the EXPERIENCE for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity.
- The EXPERIENCE may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Bank of America reserves the right to ban any user from the EXPERIENCE without prior written notice or consent for violations of these rules. Any Posts which we deem to be criminal in nature, or which instigate or imply violence toward any person or property may be reported to the proper authorities.
Photo, Video and Message Submissions Policy
We expect Posts to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees and representatives, with respect. We may disregard, reject or ignore Posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind - including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
For the benefit of healthy sharing, we ask that Posts remain on topic. This means that Posts should relate to the topic of celebrating baseball memories and experiences. We may disregard negative comments about Bank of America and/or our competitors that aren't relevant and don't add to the overall experience. We may also reject Posts that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any Posts to the EXPERIENCE, you warrant and represent that you are the owner of the content within such Posts or that the owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using the EXPERIENCE to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including videos, photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs, or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by submitting Posts or any other content or ideas to the EXPERIENCE, you are granting Bank of America, its partners and its designees nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use the Posts in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, use in marketing and advertising materials.
With respect to content including photos or videos collected through Twitter or any other social media platforms, Bank of America adheres to their respective privacy policies. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS:
- Your Posts within the EXPERIENCE, along with your name and other publicly shared information, may be republished on pages of other Web sites operated by Bank of America or its partners, including social media pages on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as through other external media channels authorized by Bank of America and its partners. Such “external media channels” include, but are not limited to, any digital signage in public fora such as participating stadiums, urban landmarks, etc. as well as in ATMs and Digital Communication Networks (“DCNs”) within Bank of America financial centers. Given the visibility of your Post, please take care in the type of information that you include in your Post.
- Once your Post is republished for public viewing, it may be viewed and shared by third party users of those sites.
- By submitting your Post to the EXPERIENCE you confirm that you are the owner of the Post or have the permission of the original owner to submit the Post, that you have the permission of everyone who appears or is named in it, and that for anyone featured who is under 18 years old you have secured the express permission of that individual’s parent or legal guardian.
You agree that any Posts you make are not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us in any way, and that you have no expectation of any review, compensation or consideration of any type.
You acknowledge that EXPERIENCE and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Post to the EXPERIENCE. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
The materials within the EXPERIENCE are provided "as is". Bank of America makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In no event shall Bank of America, its affiliates, or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials within the EXPERIENCE, even if Bank of America has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Bank of America will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage that results from your failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within the EXPERIENCE. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bank of America, its parent, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims from any third parties arising from your participation in the EXPERIENCE or violation of these terms or applicable guidelines.
This EXPERIENCE may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the EXPERIENCE, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users.